Short Rise Flat-Front Golf Shorts
Self-Sizer waists from 28" to 44"
Shorts are all about easy... and there's nothing "easy" about shorts that don't fit well or require additional tailoring after you buy them. That's why at ForTheFit.com, all of our shorts and trousers are designed from the beginning with shorter men's proportions in mind.
Our microfiber golf shorts feature a true short rise for a clean, classic look for men 5'9" & under (no more bunching or sagging through the seat and thighs!). Add to that a huge range of sizes, three versatile colours (khaki, navy and black) and premium, easy care fabric for a winning combination of style, fit, and function.
As perfect for golf as for Sunday brunch, our shorts feature moisture-wicking technology to keep you comfortable, and are Teflon-coated to ensure they're stain resistant and easy to care for.
The Self-Sizer waist band option adds flexibility and comfort thanks to a hidden elastic tab, completely invisible to all but the wearer, which allows the pants to expand up to two inches.
- 100% brushed-microfiber
- Moisture-wicking technology to beat the heat on or off the course
- Proper Inseam (hem length): shorter 8" Inseam, ideal for shorter men
- Modern flat-front style: Universally flattering for every man
- Available in waists from 28" to 44" for a perfect fit
- Self-Sizer option is now available for sizes 28" - 44"!
- Teflon-coated for stain and wrinkle resistance and easy wear
- Available in khaki, navy, and black
Designer style: made with care by Berle, a manufacturer of premium men's trousers since 1946
Sizes / Measurements:
If this is your first time buying a true short rise jean or trouser, you may find you need to buy up a size through the waist. There are 2 ways to find out: 1) please measure your natural waist OR 2) measure the actual waistband on your best-fitting regular jeans or trousers (don't just go by the ssize printed on the tag). Whatever the actual measurement, that is the size you would order in a short rise jean or trouser.