Short men's 'Roderick' Wool Dress Pant
The ultimate trouser for men under 5'9"!
Meet 'Roderick' and say hello to your new favorite pants! These pants are a part of ForTheFit's exclusive Ultimate Trouser Collection.
'Roderick' is a wool dress pant like no other. Designed with shorter men in mind, this trouser is tailored specifically for men 5'9" and under, with a true short rise to eliminate any bunching and sagging through the seat and thighs, for a crisp, smart look.
Our pre-hemmed lengths start at 26" and offer convenience and great fit from the moment our box arrives at your door. Prefer a more precise inseam selected by your tailor? No problem- we offer unfinished lengths, too.
Interestingly the amazing fit is only part of what makes 'Roderick' so special. It's the 'Ultimate Trouser' because of the premium quality construction and high-tech materials. A nano-tech finish offers industry leading stain and wrinkle resistance for easy wear and care. The premium fabrics and high-end tailoring mean the pant will look and feel amazing, too.
- High performance, premium quality
- Features Nano-tex for enduring stain/wrinkle resistance
- Hi-Twist, super 120 stretch wool gabardine
- Retains breathability and stretch for maximum comfort
- Comfort EZE construction adds stretch to waist for comfortable wear
- Lined to the knee for a clean, sleek look
- Available Colors: Black and Navy
- Modern Style: Plain, uncuffed hems and a flat-front style
- Flat Front is a universally flattering style for most men
- Optimal fit for shorter men
- Short rise and trim-fit to fit the shorter man just right
- Proper inseam (hem length): available in any inseam from 26"-30" and unhemmed
- Also available unhemmed - arrives unfinished at 34" length
- Waist options from 28" - 44"
- Designer style: made with care by ForTheFit.com
This unique combination of fit, style, comfort and performance make it the ultimate trouser. Indulge in a pair today!
Sizes / Measurements:
If you are buying a short rise pant for the first time, please measure your actual, natural waist, or measure the actual waistband on your favorite, regular rise trousers. Whatever that number is (actual waist or actual waistband), that is the size you would order in a short rise pant. For example, the label may say 32", but if the pant measures 34" at the waist, order a size 34" in our trousers.