100% Cotton Twill Flat-front chino pant
Tall Men's Sizes - 28"-44"
Every guy needs to have at least one pair of pants in their closet that makes them look and feel fantastic. But if you don't fall into the 'average' category, it can be difficult to find clothes to fit properly, never mind discover a pair of pants that is well crafted, with looks and style that last.
Many regular stores just don't carry a wide range of pants sizes. Either they're too short in length or too tight in the waist or seat... And even if you do find a pair of pants in the right leg length for you, often the rest of the pants hasn't been adjusted properly to accommodate a taller man.
Here at ForTheFit.com, we understand how to make clothes fit taller men properly. We know about adjusting the rise to fit properly, and even pay attention to small details like the pocket size and belt loops. The result is a clothing line that fits taller men properly, and looks great too.
These chinos are no exception. Thanks to their flat-front style, they're bound to be flattering on you, no matter what size or shape you are. What's more, they're easy to care for, and the premium materials will mean that they feel truly comfortable and with proper care, will last you a good long time.
Discontinued- Limited Sizes Remain. Available only while supplies last. And, because of the deep discount offered on this discontinued item, it is being offered on a
final sale basis and cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason.
- Available in 28-44" waist sizes, and inseams from 32"-42"
- Our trousers offer high style and premium quality
- Together with a comfortable, stylish fit for men of all sizes
- Proper inseam (hem length): available in any inseam from 32"-42"
- Also available UH (unhemmed, unfinished length is 45")
- Modern style: The flat-front design is universally flattering
- Premium materials: Crafted from 100% cotton twill
- Easy care: Stain and wrinkle resistant for your convenience
- Designer style: Made with care by Berle
- Available in khaki and black
- Exclusively available at ForTheFit.com
Sizes / Measurements:
If you are buying a tall rise pant for the first time, please measure your actual, natural waist. Whatever that number is (actual waist measurement), that is the size you would order in our tall rise pant.