- Flat Front Styling
- Proportioned for Men up to 5’9″ – True Short Rise & Lengths 26″-29″
- Comfort soft, self-sizer waistband (hidden; adds up to 2″ as needed)
- Color: Charcoal Gray; Machine-Washable Wool Blend…
Dylan Washable Wool Self-Sizer Dress Pants For Short Men – Charcoal
ForTheFit has perfected the art of crafting trousers that fit a shorter man properly, and our newest addition is no exception!Meet ‘Dylan’, designed with input from our team of designers as well as our customers, these wool pants offer high style and premium quality, together with a comfortable, stylish fit and easy care features.
The flat-front style offers a fantastically flattering fit no matter what your size, and the self-sizer option adds an extra 1-2 inches that is hidden at the waist – invisible to all but the wearer.
That means these trousers are as comfortable as they are stylish, with incredible ease of movement and fit through the waist. A true short rise means the pants suit shorter frames best, with a clean look through the seat and thighs.
The washable wool fabric is coated for stain and wrinkle resistance and crafted to be washable, for easy care and durability. These will be your go-to dress pants for a VERY long time.
- Perfect comfort waistband: with self-sizer waistband feature (watch the video below to learn more)
- Pants move with you, for maximum comfort and all-day wear
- Perfect fit proportions: we offer inseams from 26″-30″ or unhemmed
- Waists from 28″ – 44″ for a perfect fit
- (please note: unhemmed trousers arrive unfinished at 35″)
- Modern style: plain, uncuffed hems and flat-front styling
- Universally flattering style for short men
- True short rise: eliminates the bunching and sagging
- Premium materials and easy care
- Machine washable 45% 2 ply worsted wool and 55% poly blend
- Teflon coated for stain and wrinkle resistance
- Designer style: made with care by ForTheFit.com
- New colors: now available in charcoal and black
Sizes / Measurements:
If you are buying a short rise pant for the first time, please measure your actual, natural waist, or measure the actual waistband on your favorite, regular rise trousers. Whatever that number is (actual waist or actual waistband), that is the size you would order in a short rise pant. For example, the label may say 32″, but if the pant measures 34″ at the waist, order a size 34″ in our trousers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.