ForTheFit has perfected the art of crafting trousers that fit a shorter man properly, and our newest addition is no exception! Meet ‘Dylan’, designed with input from our team of designers as well as our customers, these wool pants offer high style and premium quality, together with a comfortable, stylish fit and easy care features.
The flat-front style offers a flattering fit no matter your size, and the self-sizer option adds an extra 1-2 inches hidden at the waist – invisible to all but the wearer.
That means these trousers are as comfortable as they are stylish, with incredible ease of movement and fit through the waist. A true short rise means the pants suit shorter frames best, with a clean look through the seat and thighs.
The washable wool fabric is stain and wrinkle resistant and crafted to be washable, for easy care and durability. These will be your go-to dress pants for a VERY long time.
- Perfect comfort waistband: with self-sizer waistband feature (watch the video below to learn more)
- Pants move with you, for maximum comfort and all-day wear
- Perfect fit proportions: we offer inseams from 26″-29″
- Waists from 30″ – 40″ for a perfect fit
- Modern style: plain, uncuffed hems and flat-front styling
- Universally flattering style for short men
- True short rise: eliminates the bunching and sagging through the seat and thighs typical when shopping off-the-rack, regular trousers
- Premium materials and easy care
- Machine washable 45% 2 ply worsted wool and 55% poly blend
- Designer style: made with care by ForTheFit.com
- New colors: now available in Black, Charcoal, NAVY and TAN
Sizes / Measurements:
If you are buying a short rise pant for the first time, please measure your actual, natural waist, or measure the actual waistband on your favorite, regular rise trousers. Whatever that number is (actual waist or actual waistband), that is the size you would order in a short rise pant. For example, the label may say 32″, but if the pant measures 34″ at the waist, order a size 34″ in our trousers.