Because of their versatility, a great pair of jeans should be the foundation of every man’s wardrobe. Unfortunately, standard, store-bought jeans are just not designed to fit the shorter man as they should. That’s why we are just soooo proud to introduce the first ever premium denim jean designed, start to finish exclusively for men up to 5’9″ tall!
We have called this jean “Jack” because it is an instant classic. The one perfect pair of jeans every man needs in his closet.
“Jack” is comfortable and fits great with a straight leg cut and a medium / classic rinse making them absolutely ideal for practically any occasion.
Best of all, you will be experiencing the “right” fit in the “right” proportions, meaning that you will always be at the pinnacle of style in a pair of “Jack” jeans.
The Design Process
Really though, we should be thanking you, since all of our range of “Jack” jeans were designed collaboratively between our own designers and you, our customers. Maybe that’s why they just fit and feel so good – no detail was ignored.
- True short rise
- 5-pocket style, straight leg, zip fly
- Completely proportioned to fit shorter men up to 5’9″
- Short inseams available: 26″, 27″, 28″, 29″, 30″
- Perfect fit eliminates bunching & bagging through the seat & thighs
- Slim to stout, we’ve got you covered with waists from 28″-42″
- Deep Blue, Dark Vintage rinse, with no distressing for a clean, classic look
- Crafted of premium 10.75oz 100% cotton denim
Sizes / Measurements:
First time shopping with us? If so, and you’re not sure of your size, please measure your natural waistline with a measuring tape (not too tight) OR measure the actual waistband on your best-fitting regular jeans or trousers (don’t rely on the size printed on the tag).
Whatever the actual measurement, that is the size you would order in a short rise jean or trouser.