- Exclusively at FORtheFIT: the first ever premium denim jean for men 5’9″ & under
- TRUE Short Rise & Shorter lengths (26″, 27″, 28″, & 29″)
- 5 pocket style, zip fly, straight leg
- 11 oz Denim, Medium Blue Rinse (99% cotton/1% elasthane)…
Jack Denim Jeans For Short Men – Medium Blue
Every man needs a great pair of jeans in his wardrobe, but standard, store-bought jeans are just not designed with us shorter guys in mind. That’s why FORtheFIT.com is so proud of our exclusive “Jack” jean- the first ever premium denim jean designed, start to finish, exclusively and specifically for the shorter man, 5’9″ and under!
“Jack” is the original, the classic, the one perfect pair of jeans every shorter man needs in his closet. Featuring a go-to 5 pocket style, zip fly, and a comfortable, universally flattering straight leg design, our NEWEST JACK jean is an instant favorite. Crafted in a Medium Blue rinse with subtle distressing throughout, all cotton denim with a touch of elasthane for comfort and all-day great looks – it’s a versatile, must-have pair to add to your collection
And because the fit is so great, you can be sure that you’ll always look fantastic in a pair of “Jack” jeans.
Most importantly, our “Jack” jean was designed through a collaboration between our in-house design team and customers to produce a denim jean that is designed and proportioned for men up to 5’9″, from the essentials such as the rise and inseam, down to the seemingly smallest details like belt loops and pocket dimensions.
Jack is a classic, but also the first of its kind.
- Industry first, completely proportioned fit for shorter men up to 5’9″
- True short rise, 5-pocket style, straight leg, zip fly
- Short inseams available: 26″, 27″, 28″, & 29″
- Eliminates bunching and bagging through the seat and thighs
- Slim to stout, we’ve got you covered with waists from 31″ to 42″
- Medium blue rinse with some hand sanding and subtle distressing front and back, for that classic, lived-in look and feel
- Crafted of premium 11 oz ,99% cotton denim, with 1% elasthane for comfort and shape retention
- Available exclusively at FORtheFIT.com
Sizes / Measurements:
First, it’s a good idea to measure your waist. To measure your natural waistline, hold the tape measure loosely around your waist, giving yourself space to breath.
Alternatively, measure the actual waistband on your best-fitting regular jeans or trousers (don’t just go by the size printed on the tag). Whatever the actual measurement, that is the size you would order in a short rise jean or trouser.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.