- Exclusively at FORtheFIT: A Slim Fit Chino for men under 5’9″, with TRUE Short & Low Rise
- Shorter lengths (26″, 27″, 28″, & 29″)
- Flat front style, zip fly, straight SLIM FIT leg
- Premium Cotton Twill with a touch of stretch (98% cotton/2% elasthane)…
SLIM FIT Chino Twill Trousers for Short Men – Tan
Every man needs a great pair of chinos in his wardrobe, but standard, store-bought pants are just not designed with us shorter guys in mind. That’s why FORtheFIT.com is so proud of our exclusive, new, Slim Fit Chino Trouser – designed, start to finish, exclusively and specifically for the shorter man, 5’9″ and under!
Featuring a go-to, universally flattering flat-front style, lower rise, slim straight legs and zip fly – our new SLIM FIT Chino is an instant favorite. SLIM FIT SILHOUETTE- slimmer through the hips, thighs and leg for a more tailored, modern look. Crafted in a premium Cotton Twill (with a touch of Elasthane for comfort and stretch) – it’s a must-have pair to add to your collection.
Most importantly, our new, Slim Chino Pant was designed through a collaboration between our in-house design team and customers to produce a trouser designed and proportioned for shorter men up to 5’9″, from the essentials such as the rise and inseam, down to the seemingly smallest details like belt loops and pocket dimensions.
- True short & low rise (sits lower than the natural waist)
- Universally flattering flat front style
- SLIM FIT through hips, thighs and legs
- Short inseams available: 26″, 27″, 28″, & 29″
- Waists from 32″ to 36″
- Crafted of premium 98% cotton twill, with 2% elasthane for comfort, stretch and shape retention
- Available exclusively at FORtheFIT.com
Sizes / Measurements:
First, it’s a good idea to measure your waist. To measure your natural waistline, hold the tape measure loosely around your waist, giving yourself space to breath.
Alternatively, measure the actual waistband on your best-fitting regular jeans or trousers (don’t just go by the size printed on the tag). Whatever the actual measurement, that is the size you would order in a short rise jean or trouser.
Between sizes? Size up- slim fit pants tend to run small.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.