- Proportioned for the Tallest Men (longer torso length & sleeves)
- Modern, Trim Fit through torso
- Easy Care, Premium Cotton Rich Blend; Machine washable.
- Stain and Wrinkle Resistant, Barrel cuffs, Chest Pocket…
Tall Men’s Long Sleeve, No-Iron Dress Shirt – White
The Classic, White Dress Shirt: Every man needs one of these in his closet. They are the MAX when it comes to versatility and style. Trick is, the classic white dress shirt has to FIT you well to achieve dapper, timeless good looks AND it should be no iron and stain resistant, so you look your best no matter what the day brings
At ForTheFit.com, our shirts are tailored specifically for your unique body proportions. For taller men, shirts can often be too short in length, and nobody likes a peek-a-boo when you raise your arms, shirts that won’t stay tucked, or sleeves at 3/4 length (Sure- you roll them up because you’re working crazy hard…). FORtheFIT.com’s dress shirts are specifically crafted for Men over 6’0″, feature overall longer length, longer sleeves (from 34 to 40″ long) and perfect proportions through the shoulders, chest and torso.
Plus, our classic white dress shirt for Tall men is now wrinkle and stain resistant, because well…life happens. Your shirt should be the least of your worries!
A well-made dress shirt should make you feel confident, not self-conscious. Comfort, Fit, and Easy-Care Style- the tri-fecta for a perfect wardrobe addition.
- Sized to fit the taller man properly
- A trim, tailored look, specially proportioned for men over 6’0″
- A better fit, with longer sleeves, and a longer overall length
- Single Chest Pocket
- Standard Barrel Cuffs
- High-count, cotton-rich 60C/40P blend for optimal styling and easy care
- EASY CARE: Stain and Wrinkle Resistant. Machine washable
- Available in Classic White
Sizes / Measurements:
For Neck Size:
Either measure around the base of your neck or the collar size of your favorite shirt. Optionally, add an inch for more casual shirts / for comfort if you don’t plan on wearing with a tie.
For Back Length:
Back length is measured from the center back base of the neck to the bottom hem of the shirt.
For sleeve length:
bend your arm at 90 o and measure from the base of your neck over your shoulder and elbow to your wrist.
|Center Back Length||35||37||39|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.