- Twill Chino Trouser with Flat Front Styling
- Proportioned for Men 5’9″ & Under, true short rise and lengths 26″-29″
- Comfort soft, self-sizer waistband (hidden; adds up to 2″ as needed)
- Premium 100% Cotton Twill; Color: Black…
Dylan Flat-Front Cotton Twill Self-Sizer Chinos For Short Men – Black
$68.40 – $76.00
At ForTheFIT.com, we are proud to introduce the latest addition to our line of Perfect Fit trousers: ‘Dylan’ Cotton Twill Chinos. These shorter men’s pants are designed and proportioned to offer the most ideal fit for men up to 5’9 tall.
For men up to 5’9″ tall it can be tricky finding pants that fit correctly, especially from the major stores who only cater to “average” sizes and builds. These “regular” pants are just plain mis-sized for men under 5’9″- resulting in ugly bunching, sagging and uncomfortable excess fabric through the seat and thighs.
Our Dylan chinos have been designed and proportioned for shorter men to offer an exceptionally superior fit, so you look (and feel) your best.
Discover NEW Comfort:
Our ‘Dylan’ chinos come with a self-sizer waist, which features hidden elastic tabs (invisible to all but the wearer) that add up to 2″ above stated waist size, for comfort and ease of movement (particularly great if you are between sizes!). We hear it from customer’s again and again that “self-sizer” was a feature they didn’t know they needed, and now they can’t live without it. The comfort as you move about your day in these pants is unparalleled.
‘Dylan’ chinos are made with premium quality materials – 100% cotton twill provides ultimate comfort, a soft brushed feel, and durability.
- Proper Inseam (hem length)
- Available in any inseam from 26″ to 30″
- Modern flat-front style (flat-front is the most universally flattering trouser style)
- Available in waists from 28″ to 48″ for a perfect fit
- 6-6.5 oz, premium 100% cotton twill for easy care and durability
- Colors Available: Cloud Gray, Sand and Black
Sizes / Measurements:
If you have never had a true short-rise pair of pants before, you are in for a treat. But, please keep in mind that you may find that you need to go up a size through the waist, since up to now you have probably been buying down a size of traditional rise pants in order to get a half-reasonable fit. So to be on the safe side, ignore the tag and read on to find out how best to determine your size in true short-rise trousers.
There are 2 ways to find your waist size:
1) Please measure your natural waistline with a loose measuring tape, or,
2) Measure the actual waistband on your best-fitting regular jeans or trousers
Whatever the actual measurement you see, that is the size you should order for a short rise jean or trouser. Don’t simply order the size you’ve always purchased in regular rise trousers, order your actual waist measurement in short rise trousers and prepare yourself for fit on a whole other level than you’ve experienced before.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.