- Proportioned for the Tallest Men (longer torso length & sleeves)
- Modern, Trim Fit through torso
- Soft, indigo denim chambray, 100% Cotton; Machine washable.
- Sleeves 36/37 and 38/39 Available; Barrel cuffs…
Long Sleeve Buttonfront Shirt For Tall Men – Denim Cotton Chambray
A great-fitting buttondown is a fixture in every well-dressed gents wardrobe. Add the look of indigo denim with a perfect-fitting, perfect feel soft Denim Chambray shirt- and you’ve just taken the look (and your style) to a whole other level.
Because this shirt was designed by our team here at ForTheFit.com, you can be confident that this denim chambray shirt not only looks great, but will fit you perfectly. Unlike typical store-bought shirts that are too short through the body and sleeves (or big and tall options that get the length right, but fit like a tent or a dress), our tall men’s dress shirts and casual buttondown shirts are the key to elevating your look
ForTheFit.com designs and stocks dress shirts specially proportioned to fit a tall man better, particularly if he is not also Big. Tall and Trim or Slim? We’ve got you covered. Sleeve lengths include 36″/37″ lengths, as well as 38″/39″ options. Our shirts offer an unparalleled fit that is longer through the torso, but offers a modern, slim fit overall, perfectly proportioned through the body and shoulders.
- Sized to fit a taller man properly, slim to Big
- A trim, tailored look specially proportioned for men over 6′
- Proportioned through the shoulders and torso, and featuring longer overall length
- 100% soft washed cotton chambray in deep indigo denim rinse
- Machine washable
- Standard barrel cuffs
Sizes / Measurements:
For Neck Size:
Either measure around the base of your neck or the collar size of your favorite shirt. Optionally, add an inch for more casual shirts / for comfort if you don’t plan on wearing with a tie.
For Back Length:
Back length is measured from the center back base of the neck to the bottom hem of the shirt.
For sleeve length:
bend your arm at 90 o and measure from the base of your neck over your shoulder and elbow to your wrist.
|Sleeve Length||Back Length|
Knits, Tees, Shirts